U-C: What I See

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Please help us search for the next BorderLinks Director

Hey folks,

Just a quick heads up to let you know that BorderLinks is searching for a new Executive Director. If you are interested, or you know someone else who might be, please check out the position description at www.borderlinks.org. Deadline for applications is about three weeks away.

This is exciting news for me and for BorderLinks. I have been asking our Board of Directors to move in this direction for several years so that I could focus on other work. My new title, at least for the moment, is "Founder." This year, that means helping with the capital campaign, leading a few border trips, and cheerleading. That's pretty much all I have time for anyway, in the midst of my moderatorial duties. As the new person arrives, we'll have to see what God has in store for all of us next.

I encourage you to check out the website and think about who you know who might be a qualified candidate.

Thanks for your help with this.

Rick