U-C: What I See

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Link to the PCUSA Congo site

Brothers and Sisters,

We’re coming down the home stretch. We will celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the CPK with the women of the church on Thursday morning, and then participate in the big worship service that will be held on Friday. We leave to head home on Saturday night, and I’ll be back with my family in Tucson by late Sunday night – Tucson time.

I have a few more reflections about the trip that I will try to post over the next couple of days.

If you haven’t already found it, check out this link to get great information from the PC(USA) website.

www.pcusa.org/worldwide/congo

Thanks to Mission Co-Worker Christy Boyd, who I’m told volunteered immense amounts of time to pull together the information for this site. I’ve been traveling with Christy’s husband, Jeff for the whole trip, and I met Christy last summer at the Peace and Justice Conference in Seattle. They live in Cameroon, and Christy put in many hours during her home assignment to make this site available.

Blessings,

Rick